Sunday, August 10, 2008

ELKEN - DR DIET





What is Dr Diet?
Its a Moderately Low Calorie Diet meal replacement designed for a safe and long-term weight loss and maintenance programme. In short, its a meal replacement without the nasty side effects. It contains :

Soy Proetin & Soy Isoflavones - For heart and cholesterol
Folic Acid, Vit B12 & B6 (100% RDI) - For lowering homocysteine to help reduce risk of heart disease
Vit A, C, E (100% RDI) - Antioxidants
Highly Insoluble & Soluble Fibres - regulate bowel, control glucose levels and helps prevents colon cancer
Live Active Culture (Lactobacillus Acidophilus) - for digestive, immune system & vaginal yeast infections
Cranberry Juice Concentrate - help prevent urinary tract infections
Fructose - natural sweetener that maintains a constant blood-sugar level

Allure has been telling me again and again how good it is, but due to the fact that I am always "kungsikang" I never got around to trying it..until...my accident with HL!

You see, I was never overweight to start with. I eat 2 meals a day, breakfast & early dinner. I have always been pretty active, always on the move (I take the public transport). My active lifestyle helps me to stay trim, except for my tummy area..hehehhe..expected as u age :). So me being a woman who can't learn to appreciate things as they are, I succumbed to temptation and took HL to try and do a quick fix on my flabby tummy. A move I regret deeply.

After stopping, I started to grow bigger and bigger everywhere! Within a month, I could not even fit into my jeans of 5 years old. I couldnt even get into my Elken lingerie. I have never had problems with my thighs or my arms, so it really upset me.

I was at my wits end in trying to control d after effects, so I finally gave in and turned to Dr Diet as a last resort. The truth is, I was very sceptical. I did not believe it would do any good.

To my surprise, after just 3 days I could feel it working! My appetite was under control again and I stopped growing sideways! I went through 1 box (1 sachet a day) only but I was happy. Happier even that it did not have the "side effects" of the yo-yo diet. The only side effect I could see, was that my skin was somewhat smoother, and the skin near my nails were not as dry and did not peel as much. Another plus point is that it taste good, so I didnt have to force myself to take it every morning, in fact I was eager to take it! :)

After finishing the last sachet, I was pleased that I did not have cravings to gorge myself with food. Now I am back on track. HL caused a lot of damage to my body, my thighs are now bigger, my arms flabby. All these I would need to solve by working out. No MR can help with that. Exercise is the key word. I've armed myself with some weights and I try to do them on alternate days if not every day. As they say, no pain no gain!

But seriously, if your thinking of taking a meal replacement, do try Dr Diet. I know its a bit pricey, but it is worth it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...