Saturday, May 23, 2009

Heart Wrenching


My beautiful boy went to his new home today, with his new mummy. I cried. I cried a river. Barely a few hours i'm already missing him. D room seems empty and lifeless. No more Yen running away with my earring. No more Yen hiding my tweezers under the mat. No more Yen.

My beautiful adorable boy who loves to snuggle up beside me. My boy who loves to burrow his head under my blanket. My boy who loves to share my pillow to rest his head.

My heart hurts, but for his sake i let him go. He deserves more than i can give, and i hope he will find happiness in his new home.

My dear beautiful Yen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic

The Blueberipie Shop by bbpie said...

thank you, one of my fav pict too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...